Are you a customer with us, or do you visit one of our websites? Then we will process your personal data. Personal information is information such as your name, your address or the IP address of your computer. In the text below you can read how we deal with your personal data and your privacy. You can read why we process personal data and with whom we share it. You can also read what your rights are when it comes to your personal data.
Recording and processing of data
As part of the service, De Graaf van Vilsteren Garantiemakelaars can record data in a file. Garantiemakelaars uses this information to users of Garantiemakelaars.nl and all its affiliated sites, to keep informed of new objects and services.
De Graaf van Vilsteren Garantiemakelaars uses security procedures to prevent unauthorized access to this data, among other things.
The website also contains general visitor information, such as the most requested pages. The purpose of this is to optimize the design of the website, so that De Graaf van Vilsteren Garantiemakelaars can further optimize its services.
What (personal) data does De Graaf van Vilsteren Garantiemakelaars collect via Cookies?
De Graaf van Vilsteren Garantiemakelaars collects IP addresses and MAC addresses (anonymised where possible), surfing and clicking behaviour, cookie identifiers, technical characteristics (such as the browser you use and the resolution of your computer screen), from which page you came to the website of De Graaf van Vilsteren Garantiemakelaars, when and how long you visit or use our websites, whether you use the functionalities of our websites and which pages you visit on our website.
Which cookies does De Graaf van Vilsteren Garantiemakelaars use?
- Functional cookies to ensure that our websites function optimally.
- Analytical (tracking) cookies to measure the use of the site and to quickly identify problems.
- Social media cookies to share the content of our websites via social media.
- Advertisement cookies to display and measure advertisements, in order to settle with third parties.
- Interested cookies for storing preferences and content of completed forms.
- Personal content and offers based on analysis and combination of online data and (personal) data with your permission.
The above overview of cookies is a snapshot. The aim of De Graaf van Vilsteren Garantiemakelaars is to keep this list as up-to-date as possible. However, due to the non-static nature of the Internet and the many (external) parties involved, not all current cookies and/or sites can be found immediately in this overview.